Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Bad Back Guy & The Back Pain Guy Unite: The Best Treatments for Neck Pain, Back Pain, and Sciatica!

The Best Treatments for Neck Pain, Back Pain, and Sciatica - Based on Years of Experience as a Patient and Researcher Specializing in the Spine and Sacroiliac Joint!

by coachz on Mar.27, 2009, Neck Pain, back pain, back pain and exercise, back pain and sciatica, back pain sciatica and ice, low back pain, low back pain and exercise, medication back pain and sciatica, sciatic nerve pain, sciatica, sciatica and exercise

How to Overcome Neck Pain, Back Pain, and Sciatica Can Be An Awful Ordeal, I Know, I’ve Been There: The Back Pain Guy & The Bad Back Guy Are One! They’re Me!

Let me suggest three programs I have reviewed and tried. All three are safe and medically sound. All three work and, all three have fantastic guarantees! They are all good so it’s just a matter of personal preference. In the long run, any one of them is going to yield optimal results and give you your life back, pain free!

After 14 major surgeries, just on my back, and another to totally reconstruct my shoulder after my bones became so brittle after a massive infection in my spine that when I fell the entire joint shattered. I am no stranger to pain!

I also studied for my doctorate at one of the most prestigious programs in the country and my emphasis, my research, was on the spine and sacroiliac joint, the joint between the sacrum (tail bone) and the ilium (hips). I have probably handled as many spines and hip bones as any human alive, and I am not exaggerating! So, I know what I am talking about from both perspectives!

So, take a look, evaluate all three. If I were to pick one for myself and I have, I would recommend them in the following order: 2, 1, 3!

But as I said, it’s a personal matter, all three are excellent and all three will get you there…

#2 will just get you there a little faster and with a better guarantee!

The 3 intelligent programs of treatment and/or exercise, one that will work for your neck pain, back pain, and/or sciatica, guaranteed, go to:

1) http://www.TheBackPainGuy.info

2) http://www.HowToStopSciatica.com

3) http://www.HowToStopSciatica.info


For additional information and links to several excellent back treatment programs; ice-compression braces for inflammation and swelling; New Balance running shoes, the best for heel cushioning when pain is at its worst; other heel and foot cushioning devices; orthotics for days when running shoes won't get it and you need cushioning and support; and, and awesome array of other products for neck pain, back pain, and sciatic nerve pain sufferers you can also visit:


http://www.UltimateBadBackStrategies.com

Professor John P. J. Zajaros, Sr., The Bad Back Guy
216-712-6526
Skype: johnzajaros1
johnz@thebadbackguy.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Zajaros


http://www.TheBadBackGuy.com
http://www.squidoo.com/TheBadBackGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I'm a family man first, a husband to an amazing woman, Connie, my best friend for more than a quarter of a century (sounds cooler that way!). I am also the father of four pretty cool kids, all adults...which scares the heck out of me! And I am a grandfather ot two of the cutest little girls on the planet, of course I am very biased. I am a disabled US Army veteran (1972-1973) and an entrepreneur with over 30 years experience creating and building businesses. I love my family, my dogs (TuffGuy and Bart), reading, soccer, working out, walking, and physical anthropology, any science really. I am an ex-university professor. I have researched & written extensively in my field, and I have explored a great deal of the world, including the rain forests of Central America, either on my own or as part of a team...including National Geographic funded expeditions. I am currently engaged in the creation and development of an Internet marketing consultancy known as The Ultimate Internet Image. I train top-level amateur and professional athletes and own an online and in-home tutoring business, my first online venture and my real love...working with kids who are struggling!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter