-
How to Stop Sciatica! Talk about pain! I've had 14 major back surgeries! When you talk about back pain and sciatica, I'm the poster person for both. Today? I'd love to tell you I'm pain free but I'd be lying. But I am living my life and able to do things I've never been able to do before! If you want to know why, just ask. I'll be happy to share anything and everything I've learned about dealing with the pain. John Zajaros
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(501)
-
▼
September
(367)
- How to Stop Sciatica: Understanding Sciatic Nerve ...
- Learn how a 16 year
- Providing Real Value: Why I am "The Bad Back Guy!"
- "Moving the Free Lin
- "The only real limit
- Listening to Think a
- It's raining here in
- I don't like the new
- This is a 1 min invi
- Want to see the grea
- Am I the only one wh
- I just finished here
- Have a puggle? I jus
- 12 Second.tv is the
- This is the greatest
- Here's a video of th
- TuffGuy & I on our w
- 4:30am & I've a clie
- AND! Why are all the
- Am I the only one wh
- You know what I find
- TuffGuy is driving m
- If you get a chance
- I just received a no
- What began as a way
- Off for a walk aroun
- Fitness is the road
- Want to see where I
- “Diamonds are only
- I had some great ide
- Now? Back to normal!
- Well, after a 36hr w
- It dawned on me whil
- Outside of police a
- The streets of Lakew
- Further evidence of
- "The measure of a ma
- Watching Randy Pausc
- Was attacked by a cr
- Focus on reminding y
- Has a doctor told yo
- Attacked by a crazed
- New blog post! "Unde
- "Thick Skin & Bad Ba
- BTW, Aaron Cox is th
- "When the guy says g
- The results are incr
- Are you attempting t
- 2102 connections on
- Positive benefits ca
- "The major differenc
- You know by now that
- "Should you find you
- Get John Carlton's a
- Study "Suggests ther
- If you're considerin
- This is always great
- Whoops! Sorry! I for
- I spent the night li
- It's sad some people
- I found a great outs
- The 7th Habit of Hig
- "When a man dies, if
- Well, off for a walk
- I rarely post links
- Without a doubt, Tra
- To TrafficGeyser's c
- Suffering from neck
- Received a nice lett
- It's the little thin
- Thanks much everyone
- If any of you would
- For those of you who
- It's nice to be reco
- #FollowFriday @Terry
- It's nice to be reco
- Just went over 2000
- Terry Dean nails it
- While new to Int mkt
- This is always great
- DON'T forget, drawin
- I've got to get some
- Supper's Ready! Mayb
- Back to the newslett
- Been working all nig
- Caught a summer cold
- If you would like to
- Just put finishing t
- Everyone in life is
- A nice problem to ha
- @CPACareerCoach I ha
- @CPACareerCoach Anyt
- I've been applying E
- If you can't build a
- Still working! The I
- Are you LinkedIn? Jo
- I love this man! He
- Wonderful! @russellb
- Life's biggest secre
- "The Quest Reveals t
- "The most important
- As many times as I r
- I will be attending
- Let's meet in Chicag
- One of the first wor
- Did you know that dr
- A couple of hours sl
- Can't get enough @To
- I honestly don't thi
- Gotta run! So behind!
- Back to Work! TuffGuy and I Walking 8 Miles Tonight!
- Want a free copy of The Internet Marketing Quest R...
- One of the 5 Factors Contributing to Neck Pain, Ba...
- The newsletter is really coming together nicely!
- One of the 5 factors contributing to neck pain, ba...
- Jody Powell dead at 65!
- TuffGuy and I: 7 Milles Last Night!
- Whoops! Sorry guys!
- MarcWarnke and ONO, An Awesome Plan for Life!
- I've witnessed failu
- When speaking to my
- When we think of Hen
- Spent my walk last n
- So many people are t
- Work Smarter Not Har
- Everyone is looking
- Take Me Out to the B
- The Truth About Exce
-
▼
September
(367)
About Me
- CoachZ
- I'm a family man first, a husband to an amazing woman, Connie, my best friend for more than a quarter of a century (sounds cooler that way!). I am also the father of four pretty cool kids, all adults...which scares the heck out of me! And I am a grandfather ot two of the cutest little girls on the planet, of course I am very biased. I am a disabled US Army veteran (1972-1973) and an entrepreneur with over 30 years experience creating and building businesses. I love my family, my dogs (TuffGuy and Bart), reading, soccer, working out, walking, and physical anthropology, any science really. I am an ex-university professor. I have researched & written extensively in my field, and I have explored a great deal of the world, including the rain forests of Central America, either on my own or as part of a team...including National Geographic funded expeditions. I am currently engaged in the creation and development of an Internet marketing consultancy known as The Ultimate Internet Image. I train top-level amateur and professional athletes and own an online and in-home tutoring business, my first online venture and my real love...working with kids who are struggling!
No comments:
Post a Comment