How to Stop Sciatica! Talk about pain! I've had 14 major back surgeries! When you talk about back pain and sciatica, I'm the poster person for both. Today? I'd love to tell you I'm pain free but I'd be lying. But I am living my life and able to do things I've never been able to do before! If you want to know why, just ask. I'll be happy to share anything and everything I've learned about dealing with the pain. John Zajaros
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(2228)
-
▼
September
(285)
- Why would I want to order a Kindle when I can get ...
- Still trying to justify Nordic Track's ridiculous ...
- I love David Meerman Scott's take on gobbledygook ...
- I'm dangerous w/a hammer, a danger to myself &, in...
- I love the politicians who are upset b/c a TERRORI...
- Google Plus Traffic Went Up 1269% Last Week http:/...
- Schwarzenegger statues: Ex-governor commissions br...
- Well done Obama Administration! You've accomplishe...
- Congress is Washington's version of "The Gang that...
- Egotistical #*&%#@% teacher! I have a student who ...
- "U.S.-Born al Qaeda Leader Anwar al-Awlaki Is Kill...
- To think in May of 2000 I was on my way out...perm...
- Goo Goo Dolls, Erie 11/13/2011. 11 back & center! ...
- 6 free issues of The Week (out of the UK) http://b...
- Great! Goo Goo Dolls presale has a computer glitch...
- “He who controls others may be powerful, but he wh...
- "In...confrontation between...stream &...rock, the...
- Seth Godin: To be successful an individual must as...
- Met an awesome family last night! 1 son is now a s...
- Thursday: "YouTube Down? Video Service Sees First ...
- "Google+ Traffic Jumps 13-Fold After Opening to th...
- "House GOP Unveils Plan To Cut NPR, Job Training, ...
- "Being maniacal about something is very helpful!" ...
- Hold on to your hats! With the August numbers due ...
- How Far Will Dolphins Go to Relate to Humans? http...
- "Germany Approves Expansion of Euro Bailout Fund" ...
- The Goo Goo Dolls are coming to Erie! It'd be nice...
- "The world is more malleable than you think, and i...
- I thought my tutoring rates MIGHT be high. Justifi...
- Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT advocating or suggesti...
- The forever recession...coming revolution http://b...
- Sat up all night with my daughter Allie. She's hav...
- How cool! 1 of my clients was called to do work fo...
- Chmura Custom Woodworks: Proud to be producing Top...
- Tutoring ADD, ADHD & Gifted students (often the sa...
- PaulSimon has been spending WAY too much time with...
- Specializing in Tutoring ADD, ADHD, and Gifted Stu...
- “The greater the tension, the greater is the poten...
- I've ordered bookshelves~room dividers & several m...
- I received an email & the news made my year! 1 of ...
- "Listeria in Cantaloupes: Deadliest Outbreak in a ...
- "Either write something worth reading or do someth...
- Cliffhanger: Can a mama lion save her cub? http://...
- "Two years later the poorest performing students h...
- "Geoff Mulgan: A short intro to the Studio School"...
- Don't order from Klout "perk" site The Clymb if yo...
- TechCrunch - "Apple Officially Announces iPhone Ev...
- "A man cannot leave a better legacy to the world t...
- Working with Kids of All Ages Offers the Best in R...
- EDITORIAL "An Indefensible Punishment" The executi...
- I watched an episode of the Odd Couple: Bill Clint...
- I watched an episode of the Odd Couple: Bill Clint...
- The Real Rewards of Working with Students: The Int...
- Best buddies! They were visiting this weekend so i...
- Students Diagnosed with ADD or ADHD are Often Brig...
- "Focus your messages on the results you expect, no...
- Best wishes to Anita at The Reagle Beagle! Around ...
- Some businesses you KNOW will make it! 99.9% is t...
- Consciousness is not just the noise that brains ma...
- Obama Turns Some Powers of Education Back to State...
- Why make videos? Google Alert: "Nancy Had Severe N...
- I honestly don't know why anyone bothers with Inte...
- Romney accused of getting a bailout http://article...
- Tutoring business is almost to capacity for the YE...
- Love this one: "Culture of Discipline: Rinsing the...
- Looking forward to: "Great by Choice: Uncertainty,...
- Hedgehog Concept: 3 overlapping circles: What make...
- Does anyone really believe Perry will carry the 20...
- "Terry McAuliffe: Obama Race Will Be Close; Hillar...
- In my next life I'm gonna be a CEO! An investment ...
- #1 of my top 10 pet peeves? PING.fm constantly tel...
- "Pandit Named Chairman of Clearing House Board" ht...
- "UBS Board Continues to Weigh Future of Investment...
- "Best Buy Gets Smacked by Weak Economy, Consumer S...
- Get anything like this in your inbox? "Confirm You...
- All-inclusive Internet education is a flawed model...
- The hits keep coming! After I sent a request (prob...
- "Shutdown a Step Closer as Senate Kills House Bill...
- "Every successful man I've heard of has done [what...
- Oh look! LivingSocial is offering Diamond Peel Fac...
- Kailyn was so proud of her curls! Grandpa's girl i...
- I spent a TON of time re-researching Klout, "perks...
- "Facebook Users Are About To Riot Over Massive Cha...
- Archive.org is an amazing website with an incredib...
- Sal Khan has gone to town growing the geometry lib...
- "UBS Trader Accused of Fraud to Remain in Custody"...
- Read a portion of the "One hundred and twenty epig...
- These are just too cool! I know 2 little girls who...
- "Over the Hump: Ecologists Use Power of Network Sc...
- "Zebras vs. Cattle: Not So Black-and-White" http:/...
- "Perry has said...Social Security was an unconstit...
- Brynnie has such a powerful will! So smart it's sc...
- Kailyn was just a baby yesterday, right? 4 years o...
- Wall Street Down Over 3% at Close in Broad Sell-Of...
- So far, so good! I'm thus far impressed with Marke...
- Foxconn said to be making 150K iPhone5s a day! htt...
- Monetizing SocialMedia? Unless it's part of an ove...
- "Facebook’s F8: Where will it leave brands?" http:...
- Consistent advise to clients: Facebook is NOT the ...
- "Every job is a self-portrait of the person who di...
- Google picked a super time to launch & make Google...
- This is the most useless website of the day! MyHab...
- The Sunday New York Times part of my early Sunday ...
- We claim to be a civilized society? We condone the...
- Niall Ferguson: "The 6 killer apps of prosperity" ...
- Richard Dawkins: An interview with the evolutionar...
- Steven Briand's FRICTIONS http://bit.ly/oqFGjs Con...
- "American Hikers Leave Iran After Prison Release" ...
- "Marines Hit the Ground Running in Seeking Recruit...
- "Assassination Deals Blow to Peace Process in Afgh...
- Hey! My "O" dot "Co" order shipped! Now all I have...
- Groupon: 54% off at House of Blues! $6 you get 1 t...
- Article title: "25 Facebook Page Ideas You Haven't...
- "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It...
- “I would much rather men should ask and wonder why...
- NSF offers interesting research...some weird studi...
- I received an email with FIVE links to FOUR differ...
- I got this in my inbox! "The 5 Minute Inbound Mark...
- I think Hugh drew this for me! ;-)~ http://bit.ly/...
- I ran up $9K + or - building a computer. I'm inves...
- American Airlines may seek Chapter 11 bankruptcy p...
- "Don't be afraid to be unique or speak your mind, ...
- Now THAT's response! I sent Sal at KhanAcademy.org...
- There's an interesting movement in American histor...
- Technorati sent me a State of the Blogosphere mess...
- I've been trying to download a book to iPhone4 for...
- I'm VERY patient but the iPhone4 has MAJOR issues,...
- Off to read a book on "Intelligent Design!" After ...
-
▼
September
(285)
About Me
- CoachZ
- I'm a family man first, a husband to an amazing woman, Connie, my best friend for more than a quarter of a century (sounds cooler that way!). I am also the father of four pretty cool kids, all adults...which scares the heck out of me! And I am a grandfather ot two of the cutest little girls on the planet, of course I am very biased. I am a disabled US Army veteran (1972-1973) and an entrepreneur with over 30 years experience creating and building businesses. I love my family, my dogs (TuffGuy and Bart), reading, soccer, working out, walking, and physical anthropology, any science really. I am an ex-university professor. I have researched & written extensively in my field, and I have explored a great deal of the world, including the rain forests of Central America, either on my own or as part of a team...including National Geographic funded expeditions. I am currently engaged in the creation and development of an Internet marketing consultancy known as The Ultimate Internet Image. I train top-level amateur and professional athletes and own an online and in-home tutoring business, my first online venture and my real love...working with kids who are struggling!
No comments:
Post a Comment